[Sussex] MSOutlook2k bug file/size

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Tue Dec 23 16:28:57 UTC 2003

... lest we get too smug ...

I upgraded samba to version 3.1 on my home server.  It's got bugs in that
mean it won't work as a Domain Controller with some Win2K versions :-(
That wasted half a day.  The downgrade to version 3.0 wasted 0.25 day after
I had to fix the source.  The the Win3K upgrade worked absolutely
flawlessly!

  Iain

--On Tuesday, December 23, 2003 1:21 pm +0000 Gareth Ablett