[Sussex] MSOutlook2k bug file/size

Alan J Fitton alan at loonix.net
Tue Dec 23 23:10:23 UTC 2003

> I upgraded samba to version 3.1 on my home server.  It's got bugs in that
> mean it won't work as a Domain Controller with some Win2K versions :-(
> That wasted half a day.  The downgrade to version 3.0 wasted 0.25 day after
> I had to fix the source.  The the Win3K upgrade worked absolutely
> flawlessly!

I still can't work out CUPS to Samba printing.. Mounting a samba share
works ok, but printing to a printer on Windows XP (or samba) from CUPS
gives me a NT_UNSUCESSFUL_ERROR_STATUS error, which doesn't help at all
(this is debug mode). Googling just gives me a lot of Mac OSX users that
don't seem to actually fix anything.

This is with 3.0.0, didn't realise 3.0.1 was out until Lain said, so
I'll give that a go.