[Sussex] Excel 2000 SELECT

john big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Dec 31 10:45:24 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 10:41 pm, Mark Harrison wrote:
> At the risk of being an infidel, does anyone local to me have a copy of the
> SELECT CD version of Office 2000 SR-1 Premium that I could, erm, borrow.
>
> I _do_ have a licence to use the product, but got rid of it in favour of
> OpenOffice.org some months ago.
>
> I have to do some work urgently which involves rewriting a bit of VBA to
> read a registry entry... which doesn't exactly lend itself to OOo... and
> the nearest copy of the Select CDs for that suite I could lay my hands on
> is in Paddington :-(
>
> If you're not happy to hand over the CD, any chance of my camping out in a
> corner of your office for an hour to install Excel2k on my laptop?

Mark,

At the risk of sounding thick, I don't follow what the SELECT CD version of
Office 2000 SR-1 is, but I do have Office 2000, which I presume is the "full"
version that you're after, i.e. the one that comes to about 4 or maybe 5
disc's and you'd be welcome to pop down/over/whatever to
copy/install/whatever.

regards

John D.

p.s. 07971018165 if that's of any help, and I'm in Lancing (I'll go and put
the phone on charge now just in case).