[Sussex] Exchange replacement for Linux? || and rant

Adam Smith adamjsmith at clara.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 22:07:01 UTC 2003

As far as I know there is no such application, I've asked the same question
on other forums/mailing lists a few times and was always given the same
answer.  Looks like you might just have to bite your tongue and run exchange
;).

The whole situation doesn't sounds too hot though, perhaps I'm better off
out of it considering Actus have declined to call me almost a week after my
last meeting with you guys.  Presumably the new team leader doesn't like the
idea of working with 'a kid'.  A phonecall would have been nice though :(.

You're welcome to come and work for me, help show my OAPs the wonders of
open source software!

Good luck
Adam