[Sussex] Hello all

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 11:11:01 UTC 2003

> > Programming Languages in order of discovery
>
> > Pascal
>
> Made to use this a collage.  Got in to lot trouble for daring to learn
other
> things like changing pen colour.  You wouldn't believe how much trouble I
> got in to for learning how do that.

lol, i ended up making all my assignments using the graphics module and
never got told off once infact i think it was teh only class I got D's for
( Disntinction ) every assignment.

> Looked at it, never got it.

its easy to lurn the basics so thats all i know :P., even if i do have a C&G
certificate in "C".

> > PHP
>
> Why I didn't learn Perl.  There is so much I have learn about this.  But
> what little I do know of it I'll give up most respect.

One of those that languages is where it is easy to learn loads but to be
good and learn the rest it gets really hard yet thats where i am :)

> > Anyway [_USE_DEBIAN_] welcome to the Sussex [_USE_DEBIAN_] LUG where
> > We See  [_USE_DEBIAN_] Debian People.
>
> Spooky that! :)

Nice to see more ppl joining all the time :)

Gareth Ablett