[Sussex] Hello all

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Tue Feb 11 21:06:01 UTC 2003

> Oh - I'm the evil one on the list who actually likes and uses a mix of Microsoft tools, and uses Linux when it's appropriate / easy rather than out of religious fervour :-)
Son, there is not guilt or shame in embracing the one true source. The
sin of ommision the sin of the start bar are all forgivable but you must
make sure to cleanse yourself of the blue screens of death . Lest
temptation and solitaire consume you !

Linux is the one true path my son an BSD is but the ceremonial wafer of
commitment

<grin>

For repentance you must say 12 Hail Stallmans, and 4 Our Torvalds.

* with apologies to the Catholics amongst us !

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get upgrade life++
	life++ is already upto date