[Sussex] DSL problems...

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Wed Feb 12 23:23:01 UTC 2003

> On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 22:24, John Crowhurst wrote:
>> This isn't Linux related I suppose, unless my router's os is Linux.
>>
>> I just realised something about my DSL router, every time the line
>> goes down its because the damn thing has rebooted.
>>
>> I've opened a fault ticket to see if its the flash version, or the
>> router is faulty.
>
> And here concludes 'A day in the life of John'.... :)

Oh sorry, DSL Warehouse DSLW906E Ethernet router, runs atmos.

Flash version 13.21.1 Oct 2002

I had some problems earlier with the PPP connection failing every now and
then. I altered the IPATM lifetime settings, but now I realise instead of
the PPP connections failing because of a possible problem with BT, the
router has simply been rebooting.

It has less uptime than a windoze box.