[Sussex] GPRS (and bluetooth)

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Tue Feb 18 14:18:00 UTC 2003

Andrew

On 18 February 2003 at 13:57 Andrew Guard wrote:
> Do any of you use GPRS service?

Nik was showing it off on his mobile by e-mailing from it in the pub
last month.

> We are using an Nokia 6310i (Vodafone), connected via USB
> cable to WinXPpro laptop.

I am thinking of getting a bluetooth card so I can use my Ericsson T39m
in GPRS mode talking to my laptop (running Debian of course) via bluetooth.
As of yet I haven't invested in the bluetooth card.  Does anyone out there
have a Bluetooth PCMCIA card working with Linux?

> Is there any good site you know on about GPRS service settings.
I haven't even got that far.