[Sussex] GPRS (and bluetooth)

Dominic dominic.clay at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 18 16:13:02 UTC 2003

Geoff,

What you want is reasonable.  Apart from possibly giving a static IPv6
address to every device on the face of the planet, when many could manage
with a dynamic and a decent overhaul of DNS...

As for bluetooth.  I can see that interconnection is cool.  Apart from the
DVD remotes, It might be useful to be able to point my PDA at the fridge and
get a shopping list fired staight at it.  The washing machine could zap my
mobile phone with a list of helpdesk/insurance numbers associated with it so
I wouldn't meed to look them up.

Etc., etc., etc.

The future sounds cool to me!!!