[Sussex] Job

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Feb 18 21:25:01 UTC 2003

Chaps,

I've been rung up about this twice today - it's not right for me, but if
anyone else is looking (and is prepared to work city hours) there a
LINUX job going:

Job Title: Linux Architect (Permanent)
Location: City
Salary: c£60K
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: N/A

   Our city based solutions client are seeking a
   Linux Architect to join the team. Linux
   architecture and storage appreciation to kernel
   level is ideal for this role. Someone who has
   grown with Linux is what we are looking for. You
   will have been in a Linux Administration /
   Architect type role for 2-3 years, possess strong
   scripting, any storage exposure will be a big
   bonus. You will be working within the financial
   sector, a very broad technical background, Unix
   infrastructure, very client facing. Great career
   and technical opportunities await if you eat sleep
   and breathe the operating system of the new
   generation.

... if you're interested ring Jason Yank on 020 77395500 and quote
reference number 16308-JY_LINUX_ARC.  He's a recruitment consultant so
be prepared for the hard sell :(

--
Geoff Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation