[Sussex] Detect ethernet card - newbie question

Chris Parsons cornubia at clara.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 09:59:01 UTC 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: sussex-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:sussex-admin at mailman.lug.org.uk]On Behalf Of Geoff Teale
Sent: 25 February 2003 08:03
To: 'sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk'
Subject: RE: [Sussex] Detect ethernet card - newbie question

John C wrote:
-------------
> The 8139too driver is flawed. You can download a driver from
> here, along
> with a guide about the differences between this and the
> 8139too driver:
> http://www.scyld.com/network/rtl8139.html

Good link.. this page has all the detail you need to get the driver up and
running.

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now. We have choices to
make now. To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply ethics to
life decisions is a way of choosing to be amoral."
   - Richard M Stallman

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

and may be unlawful.

Claybrook Computing Limited is a subsidiary of Claybrook Computing
(Holdings) Limited
Registered Office: Abbey House. 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, Hampshire
GU14 7NJ
Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company