[Sussex] [Job] Wanted: Sales / Marketing guy.

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Tue Feb 25 13:19:01 UTC 2003

> Is that pronounced three-ate (which is what I read it as first time)
> or three-A-IT ?
Yeah we are abrev. to 3 ate. We were rying to call it 3Amigoes. but
thats all gone. and you quite right I need to change the sig, once the
Wired4Life trading as name is carried out onmee accounts !

But we 3 8 is what we tend to call it....

We btw is

Matt, George and I  and Phil and occasionally others who drop in to help
out.

Nik

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

From: Michael Wolf
You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by two."