[Sussex] Greetings

Robin Shepheard robin at shepheard-son.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 23:24:01 UTC 2003

Hiya everyone

Hope you don't mind me jumping in like this......Bit late now I guess
anyway :)

I have been playing with Linux since I got a copy of RedHat 6 (came with
a book called something along the lines of "Linux Unleashed")

I have been sort of getting around to finding out about my local LUG for
a couple of years and have finally got around to getting there.

I noticed that you will be meeting tomorrow at the Kings Head... Anyone
mind if I come along to meet some of you?????

If not, what sort of time do you congregate there? Oh and do you just
meet in the main bar (he says, don't know the pub that well)

Cheers

Robin