[Sussex] Greetings

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 00:01:02 UTC 2003

> Hiya everyone
>
> Hope you don't mind me jumping in like this......Bit late now I guess
> anyway :)

Every one is welcome to say anything at any time. (well almost anything)

> I have been playing with Linux since I got a copy of RedHat 6 (came with
> a book called something along the lines of "Linux Unleashed")
>
> I have been sort of getting around to finding out about my local LUG for
> a couple of years and have finally got around to getting there.
>
> I noticed that you will be meeting tomorrow at the Kings Head... Anyone
> mind if I come along to meet some of you?????

Feel free to come along all is welcome.

> If not, what sort of time do you congregate there? Oh and do you just
> meet in the main bar (he says, don't know the pub that well)

I actualy have been there yet as I couldnt make the last meeting.
but I'm guessing its in the main bar area. you will notice the group
by the colection of people where geeky teeshirts. oh and the laptops
in most cases.

Gareth Ablett