[Sussex] eye eye

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 09:27:00 UTC 2003

At the time I was so dazed n confused (nothing to do with led zep!) I wasnt
sure what day of the week it was.  It had slowly worsened anyway.  Its
slowly coming back now, but it may peak to a "best" where I dont get too
distorted binocular vision, but still have crummy reading ability in that
eye.

Anyhow, mates thanks for the support.  I hope to see you all at the next
meet.

You never know tho - in a few years time you might even be able to order
cyber eyes running on either gnome or kde!

BTW: I've now got my DVD going on that french library (I cant remember the
name of it) after two or three days of nailing the lid down on it (ie
multiple visits to debian.org).  The quality of the output is quite
impressive.  I thought however, that there was something wrong - when it
only played half of "Lord of the rings", and why wont it play layer two? -
DOH! its a flippin two disk movie innit!

> Actaully Im bloody impressed that He came into work the next day and
> worked a full day and then came out for a beer and then went home! now
> that rock solid character if you ask me ? that or one too many ridge
> racer sessions !
>

> Nik

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company