[Sussex] RE: [Sussex] An odd question....

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Mon Jan 6 11:23:01 UTC 2003

That's an interesting thought.

Do you believe Java is on the decline?
I feel somewhere in my subconsious that you might be right, but why? It is a
strong tool....  Useful in its proper place...  Yet I tend to agree....

Geoff wrote:
>Adoption is spreading.  Bear in mind that thewre are a lot of existing
people out there with Unix experience, but the future is bright.  >Go look
at the surveys of required skills out there - UNIX/LINUX is on the rise, as
are C/C++ - VB, HTML and Java are in decline.