[Sussex] An odd question....

Natalie S. Ford natalie at ourshack.com
Tue Jan 7 14:30:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:57:50AM -0000, John Crowhurst wrote:
> Looking at the job searches, it seems you need the following skills:
> * Experience in everything (even the prehistoric server types)

Including, in a number of job adverts I read recently, 5 years experience
in a 6 month old texhnology - go figure!  I am sure that many job ads are
written by HR who are told "they need experience in XxX" which they then
translate to "5 years experience in XxX" without asking how old that
particular technology is...  ;-/

Natalie S. Ford   .................................   natalie at ourshack.com