[Sussex] SSL

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Jan 8 13:49:00 UTC 2003

If you don't have an officially signed cert you'll also get fed up with
those browser messages about unrecognised certificates ....

I finally forked out for a signed certificate from this lot (via an ISP)
http://certs.ipsca.com  It works with Mozilla (Linux and Mac), and the PC
version of IE but the Mac IE (OS9) barfs.  The site lists compatibility.

I also have one of the free Thawte email certficates but they're not
suitable for securing web servers.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, January 8, 2003 6:53 am +0000 Dominic Clay