[Sussex] XP goes slow - help!

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Thu Jan 9 08:09:59 UTC 2003

Difficult to know where the problem may lie, have you tried runing 'ipconfig
/all' when offline and checking to see if it is still trying to connect to
some remote services (gateway, DHCP) also the same principal for it's
routing table.  Try 'route print' and see if the Loopback is there or any
other spurious settings are obvious?

Anyone else???

Dominic