[Sussex] Did you ever get to Elite ?

Mark Harrison mark.harrison at ekingfisher.com
Sat Jan 11 16:23:01 UTC 2003

Ah - my Populous was on an Amiga 500. In my first year at Uni, we ran a
serial cable out of my room, along the corridor, up the staircase, along
the corridor, and into Amir's room, and about 8 of us took turns playing
head-to-head every night for a term.

Never got into the original Civ. Played Civ2 an awful lot, also Alpha
Centurii.

Probably the multi-player games I played most were in my first few years
at work.

- Doom (the original)
- Command and Conquer

Regards,