[Sussex] Did you ever get to Elite ?

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 23:59:00 UTC 2003

tbh The only game to play was Elite then Elite Frontier and ther was another
in the
middle i rember play all of them from the BBC to the PC versions.

But then I also got into playing populas (mac version) and pc version a bit
later.
I was also a big fan of CIV but still havent played civ2 ect.

Gareth Ablett