[Sussex] From Ball to Linux.

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Sat Jan 18 19:59:00 UTC 2003

So I see Zoe Ball is single... <Schvurgen!>

So my lucks back in their... im off to london to hang around the west
end just in case!

of course you are all wondering how on a saturday nik is going to relate
this to the forum and I would like to try this out.

Zoe Ball is hosting a new Film review show on Sky TV Premier. Films as
we know have special effects and these are generally created using Linux
platforms.

there I said it!

now its a saturday, ive posted something totally off the wall but for
the record this thread is not a opportunity for Steve of Geoff to
descide precisely how Zoe Ball being single again can be responsible for
large corporations replacing democtatic instituions..... and dont blame
the music industry either!

nik