[Sussex] Long live the revolution!

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 10:48:01 UTC 2003

<snip>

When are our beloved nations leaders going to wake up, and join the fray?

Unfortunately the answer seems to be that our role as US's lapdog is too
apparent!  The longer we pay tribute to our American buddies - we will never
be fully accepted as a "true" partner in the European community.  We will
continue to pay and pay and pay (look at the disparity in what we pay for
DVD's, and the US are the greatest proponents of Regionalisation).

It seems that the UK's attitude politically also is reflected in its IT
strategies (my opinion of course).

--
Angelo Servini
Programmer/Analyst
* angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company