[Sussex] Wireles Survey at the Kings Head

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Wed Jan 29 08:19:01 UTC 2003

First off Mark, my apologies but I have mislaid your address, but yes I
do have the Linksys Tools , I may still need to collect your AP.

Jon, you volunteered your AP, any chance I can still pick yours up as
well ?

People who volunteered to help with todays survey need to call me on
07713241956

What it will involve

Meeting at 3.00 pm to ensure equipment is operational
	This will take place at my Office ( where Slug usually meet )

Meeting at 3.30 pm to Discuss with Andrew Norish Wireless Survey
	Carry out Survey by placing Base Stations within Conference
	rooms and then talking a walk with the laptops.

	I need to be able clarify signal strength and quality.

	Andrew will need to know if it can be done how will we implement
	it.

Meeting at 4.30 pm in Hammicks to admire the Sofa ^H^H^H^H^H Girls
^H^H^H^H okay coffee.

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.