[Sussex] Wireless at the Ye Old Kings Head

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Thu Jan 30 14:33:01 UTC 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 08:43  am, Nik Butler wrote:

> I believe the proprietor is looking to move forward with this and would
> like to see a demonstration using a more powerful basestation. We may
> then need to do a second site survey using a map of the hotel to
> clarify
> the results.

I assume you've looked at using multiple basestations and bridging. Or
using a suitably modifiable one and an external ariel.

I really must get a soldering iron and replace the capacitors on the
two blown Airports I have.

My iPaq is back up and running if you want to borrow that for the next
time out, complete with Orinoco card and Ministumbler.

Neil.