[Sussex] Rosalind Franklin

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri Jan 31 09:15:01 UTC 2003

Nik

On 30 January 2003 at 23:35 Nik Butler wrote:
> Was responsible for crystographic upgrade of some Xray machine... but
> she was a forgotten contributor to the DNA saga...
>
> http://www.chemheritage.org/EducationalServices/chemach/ppb/cwwf.html

That's the name.  Ta.
If she had got the Nobel Prize with the others then I think she would have
been remembered better.  The morel: Don't die to soon.

> apt-get upgrade life

Why do you need to?  Those that keep telling me to "get a life" tell
tails of going down the boozer, spotting a pretty woman [who, if they
do approach blows them off], and eating a curry.

Last night:

  1). We all end up in the boozer,

  2). You made advances to the nice young lady who rejected you, and

  3). Some of us had food - I can recommend the steak sandwich.

As we do everything that non-geeks plus have the interest in Computers,
OSS, ... don't you mean:

# apt-get update life++
life++ already installed

:-)