[Sussex] Linux for space

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 13:37:01 UTC 2003

Chaps

For some reason Paul T sent this link to me but not to the list - very
interesting indeed.

Freedom is something we assume, then we wait for someone to take it away
from us.  The degree to which we resist is the degree to which we are free.

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company