[Sussex] How would we go about

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Fri Jul 4 17:45:02 UTC 2003

Funnily enough I ran an adwords campaign for Emma Tindley Couture in
East Grinstead last year.

It works well, but I have to warn you that for a search term as common
as "Debian" it will cost you an absolute fortune to get a decent number
of hits -

basically yu have to get your advert clicked on for it to keep appearing
- to do that you need a lot of people to see it up front - to achieve
this you need to set your budgets very high - and if you do this then
you run up your bill very quickly!

THat said, this little excercise did have a very positive effect on
Emma's site google ratings - I'm sure Google gives preference to its
customers on a normal search.

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com