[Sussex] Hi Nik/Geoff/Anyone - can you help?

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at cardinus.com
Tue Jul 8 13:19:00 UTC 2003

Or what about a nice pdf format..  Can do pretty things with it and
viewer is free and quite available.  The reader can still copy / paste
bits out, only down side is you can't doodle on it :)

On another note...  If you are looking for Linux based work today
(Geoff's fine establishment aside), you are still likely to find a
manager who has word etc.  He may _not_ be keen on getting a plain text,
non-pretty doc.

It depends who's reading the CV.
Ummm, havn't we had a discussion like this before?

Dominic.