[Sussex] Saturday Morning Madness....

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sat Jul 12 09:33:00 UTC 2003

Nik,

I certainly get a lot less done outside of the workplace than I did before I
met Sarah.

Wives / Girlfriends do the following:
	- Demand attention
 	- Demand a higher standard of living( i.e. the house must be tidy and proper
meals must be had)
	- Like routine
	- Sign you up for a large number of mind-numbing social commitments.

Traditionally you could aslo say they were a drain on finances, but as my wife
earns significantly more than I do, I best not comment on that one ;-)

... if you have enough energy and time to sit down in front of a computer
after all that you generally just want to surf or frag.

--
GJT
Free Software Foundation
tealeg at member.fsf.org