[Sussex] Wild Claims

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 11:32:01 UTC 2003

Actually, MBH is Mary... I', MPH :-)

Full Marks (if you'll pardon the pub) for the Geoff-fishing.

I am happy that the world contains advocates - both for MS and for
OpenSource. However, I believe that the world also needs impartial analysis.

There are two things that I object to:

- When someone present rapid advocacy for impartial analysis
- When someone concentrates on rubbishing the opposition rather than
promoting the benefits of their own solution

I have always classed "WinFormat" in the advocacy camp - I don't expect
balanced rationalism from them :-)

M.