[Sussex] Moot

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 27 21:21:01 UTC 2003

Gareth,

Luckily I'll be able to make it too. Don't mind where we meet as long as we
don't have to listen to karaoke. Cherie Blair has completely put me off that
lark!

I'm not a local so I can't recommend a pub apart from the Black Jug.
However, please advise in good time as to final choice.

Things I'd like to talk about:

1. Angelo - Software synths.
2. Geoff - Gentoo 1.4

Steve Williams.