[Sussex] Most insanely useful software every written

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 14:52:00 UTC 2003

Well I got to say

Fdisk

I would probably be stuck without it.
But I'm not sure if that's classed as an admin tool or a user tool or
what.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.