[Sussex] Moot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 13:44:01 UTC 2003

Hey all.

Ok I think we can safely say that the Moot will be held at the Kings
Head, (I hope the chef has learnt what rare/blue is by now). So details
as follows

Location:
   Kings Head
   Horsham
   Carfax
   Sussex

Time:
   Arrive from about 7pm if you early don't worry we will be along soon.

Any problems or you need more information please ask. I can give out my
mobile number if any one might need it.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.