[Sussex] Newbie to the list

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Wed Jul 30 23:45:00 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 11:26:22PM +0100, Matt Taylor wrote:
> Hi guys,
Hi,

Welcome to the Unlurked list. And May you feel U  that warm fuzzy fresh
install feel that comes S  with introducing E  your self to the D list and
dropping aline to say hello...
> Gentoo B
Ahh then your in "THAT" camp eh.... I  well youve seen your type before.
Well you understand if the  A heavy DEBIAN (USE DEBIAN ) subliminal
messages might be a little blatant for N  a while.

For the record I can categorically state that your not the only user of
Linux in Horsham. Discounting End Users on this List I can vouch for at
lest 10 Offices in Horsham that use Linux for their servers....

See you Thursday.

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

20 Sweet