[Sussex] Newbie to the list

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Jul 31 01:29:01 UTC 2003

Hey Matt..

Good to have you on board.  As the resident Gentoo bigot (someone's got
to stand up to Nik and Steve) I'd just like to add to the tally of Linux
users in Horsham.

I'm a software engineer developing clinical trials software in Horsham.
Via the CRO arm of the business we service extremely important trials
for some of the largest corporations on the planet (not aloud to mention
any details I'm afraid).  We deal with massive amounts of data and
conform to some of the most rigourous standards in the world, and we do
all this exlusively on Linux and mostly it is done in Horsham.  We run
Debian for the product and Gentoo as a development and desktop platform.

... look forward to seeing you (checks watch.. oh.. is it _that_
time..?) tonight!

--
GJT
tealeg at member.fsf.org
gteale at cmedltd.com

Matt Taylor wrote:

 >Hi guys,
 >
 >I've been lurking on this list for a couple of weeks now and I thought
I'd