[Sussex] Xine & Dxr3

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 6 12:35:00 UTC 2003

On Thursday 05 June 2003 18:06, Jon Fautley wrote:
> Go get autocal, it'll create a settings file somewhere. Should then allow
> the overlay to work correctly.
>
> Jon

Grabbed this package which if I --rebuild gives me 2 rpm's
1 has a file /usr/bin/autocal
 but can I find it. Can I heck.
Checking the output from the console I see these.
I have automake-1.4 & gtk-1.2.10

>snip<
checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... missing
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found

>snip<
checking for gtk-config... no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
*** GTK not found ***
--
Bill Gates?