[Sussex] Wanted: Good GPL development tool for Cross Platform Environments.

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Sat Jun 7 14:35:03 UTC 2003

Actually I have in mind, JavaSwing for this but I wondered if others had
any experience on what does and does not work.

What I want to do ...
Write a small App to run in windows for connecting to remote databases
and extracting a small amount of information.

What it should do ....
Allow me to redistribute the Runtime and Source of the code without
license restrictions

What it should allow me to do...
Simply compile against platform without expensive development
environments and licenses.

Now Im thinking that C and Java should fit the bill, anyone else ?

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Hello my pid is Inigo Montoya. You kill -9 my parent process. Prepare to vi.