[Sussex] Recommendations for getting hardware

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Mon Jun 9 08:45:00 UTC 2003

The ususal suspects:
	Scan		http://www.scan.co.uk
	ebuyer	http://www.ebuyer.co.uk
	Insight	http://www.insight.com/uk

It may also be worth you checking out your narest PC World's component
centre. Their prices are remarkably competative, especially as you don't
have to pay shipping and you get instant gratification.

Neil.
---