[Sussex] PHP Question

Paul Turner pturner at rentokil.com
Wed Jun 11 10:02:00 UTC 2003

I am trying to increase the upload_max_filesize in php.  I have changed this
setting in the php.ini file and have stopped and restarted the webserver.
However when looking at the phpinfo() output in a test web page the
upload_max_filesize has not changed.

The server is using apache with mod_php, and php itself is not actually
installed.

How do I get it to recognise my changes (rebooting isn't an option).

Thanks Paul.

Paul Turner
Systems Developer
Rentokil Initial Corporate IT