[Sussex] Anyone using FWD as a SIP provider?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Fri Jun 13 09:05:05 UTC 2003

In a test I did with a colleague he found SJphone much easier to set up and
get going than Xten.  It also connected much more quickly to my asterisk
server.  The gsm codec in Xten is also a bit dodgy with asterisk.  Best to
start with G.711.

  Iain

--On Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:46 pm +0100 John Crowhurst