[Sussex] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 13:39:01 UTC 2003

I cant make this but I will send the email by tonight when/if I get
any responses from anyone.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

Birmingham, 24-26 June