[Sussex] lug moot

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Wed Jun 25 07:55:01 UTC 2003

Angelo

On 24 June 2003 at 20:43 Angelo Servini wrote:
> I will attend the moot, however, I need space-time coordinates please.

I'll assume you know where the King's Head is so I guess you mean to the
Green Dragon.  Having read Nik's directions [1] I've had a look at yell.com
and got one hit for a "Green Dragon" in  Horsham so I guess that's the place
(Nik/Jon please confirm to us "out of townies"):
    The Green Dragon
    12, Bishopric
    Horsham West Sussex
    RH12 1QR
And streetmap.co.uk provided a good map[2].

I should be there from around 18:30 onwards (maybe a bit earlier but I
doubt it).  See you there.

Steve

[1]
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sussex/2003-June/003280.html

[2]
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=516939&y=130713&z=0&sv=RH12+1QR&st=2
&pc=RH12+1QR&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Voting so far:

Green Dragon:
  Nik, JonD, SteveD

King's Head:
  <none - they should have installed WiFi)

No preference:
  AngeloS