[Sussex] ADSL at last

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 09:52:01 UTC 2003

Bugger!  I looked at the latest count for Handcross and its just 111 people
have registered for Broadband takeup.  Well below the target BT sets for
them converting the exchange over (I think it might be 250).  Its annoying
that just a few miles northwards peeps are enjoying fast Broadband
connections.

C'y'all tonight, Angelo.