[Sussex] Wireless network card

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at cardinus.com
Thu Jun 26 11:09:01 UTC 2003

Morning all,

Well I have a new debian system running on my laptop now with a 2.4.18
kernel.  I am just getting into this Linux GUI stuff (Gnome and KDE 3.1
) now and quite enjoying the experience.

I have aquired a Linksys USB Wireless NIC and would like to get it up
and running with this system.  If anyone can point me in the right
direction for some drivers (or better still, bring them to the meet and
help me install them ;D  ) , I would be really appreciative.

Next step will be Open-Office, a product I have heard much of, but have
yet to try.

Cheers,

Dominic