[Sussex] Minimal X Distro

Gordon Darling gordondarling at btopenworld.com
Mon Jun 30 18:59:00 UTC 2003

Mark Olliver wrote:

> No, I have looked at that, I dont want the users having control over
> the bits, I want them to use whats on the server, Sort of like a
> secure LTSP via ssh Mark On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 11:48,

How about hacking the Knoppix iso?

"knoppix-customize is able to change boot options and files of a KNOPPIX
ISO image or boot disk without remastering. This allows for example to
customize your downloaded ISO image in such a way that you don't have to
type "knoppix custom lang=fr noapic" everytime you boot.

http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqCustomizing"

Haven't looked at it myself yet but intend to have a look-see tonight

(see also http://www.ing-buero-unger.de/prj/knx/index.html)

Regards
Gordon