[Sussex] Cable modems etc.

Stuart Jeffrey stuart at sjeffrey.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 14:26:02 UTC 2003

Actually that is a good point... I believe that Telewest do something
similar to this (I know someone in north london with it), but if you
connect another pc u have to wait 245 hours for it to renew the mac
address.....  Although u can phone them and get them to force and
update!

NTL do something similar in that you can only have on pc connected at a
time and it keeps track of mac addresses but u can simply logon to the
service and enter a password which will allow you to change the pc
connected.

---