[Sussex] Public Safety Announcement

john big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Mar 5 15:44:00 UTC 2003

No, No, David,

Should either of us deem it necessary, one of us could always park one of
our "company cars" on top of Geoffs' jag - I suggest mine as I suspect that
it is ever so slightly heavier than your's first thing in the morning :p

regards

John

p.s. I have managed to get the modem/router "fully stealthed" - and as far
as I'm concerned, it's the absolute mutz nutz!