[Sussex] Welcome to Newbies

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Thu Mar 6 16:18:00 UTC 2003

Hi

On 06 March 2003 at 16:02 Geoff Teale wrote:
> No sooner have I sent out a mail than the 70th member subscribes!
>
> Here's a big welcome to all the newbies who've joined in the last few
weeks.
> Please do feel free to contribute, otherwise you'll wind up at the end of
> the week with a whole bunch of e-mails full of Nik, Steve and I
windbagging
> ;)

Calling me and Nik windbags - that's fighting talk - or at beer at the next
moot.  :-)

> It's been a quiet day around this list.. I'm going home to start burning
two
> sets of Dead-Rat 8 disks for newbies here at work and to continue work on
> the HP4470C scanner driver.

Me I'm going home to install Linux on my new iPAQ.  Well I say new, I got it
cheep of eBay.co.uk.  It would have been installed last night but there was
a bit of a PEBKAC[1] error - more later.

Hope to see some more new faces on the 27th at the LugMoot.

Speaking of the LugMoot: Why is there an entry for last months moot?  Has my
moottime program been integrated yet?

Steve

[1] Problem
    Exists