[Sussex] [joey at infodrom.org: [Debian-uk] Re: New Major Linux Show Launched -- LinuxUser & Developer Expo]

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Tue Mar 11 23:20:02 UTC 2003

Gareth ABLETT wrote:

>>Steve wrote:
>>------------
>>

>>>I was thinking of going thinking it was two weeks off.
>>>Unfortunately it
>>>clashes
>>>with a family gathering.
>>>

>>Ah, yes, if it was me I'd just use it as an excuse _not_ to see my
>>

>family -
>

>>but that's another story.
>>

>>>It's not that far!  Not now you've got a car.
>>>

>>True enough.  I think I'll register and decide later on if I'm going or
>>

>not.
>
>I would have to make sure I can go that day off, but thats not the
>problem, my only problem is I'm not gonna go up there if I have to
>take public transport. so would need to find another method or not
>bother,

so reading between the lines, you're trying to blag a lift? ;)

Depending if i can get the time off work, and if i can be bothered, and
depending who else is going up there, I may be visiting it. If I am, and
you're willing to split petrol costs, I can drive up there and take upto
3.5 people.

Obviously, anyone that's seen me drive wouldn't want to take me up on
this offer :)

Jon